Saturday 12 May 2012

Review - Nicole by OPI nail strengthener


I bought this bottle of Nicole by OPI nail strengthener when I was in Hong Kong, I have never seen this sub brand back here in Aus and was keen to give it a try.

The polish is thick and creamy coloured, giving you a nice nude semi gloss look when worn by itself. So you can hardly tell you have anything on, would have been perfect for back in the day when i wasn't allowed to wear polish to school.


Flash
 It goes on nice and easily, no streaks, bubbles or clumps. And it stays on really well, with no flaking or peeling off.


After a few weeks of use the splitting/cracking at the ends of my nails has reduced, so i am growing them nice and long now ( which is hard because I keep breaking my thumb and forefinger on my invisaligns, grrr!!!)
No Flash

Best of all, like all OPI nail polishes it doesn't contain: FormaldehydeDibutyl Phthalate (DBP), or Toluene. The three toxic nasties usually found in nail polishes.

Product rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment