Monday 12 September 2011

Oh what a momentous occasion!!

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, so very excited!

This is just a brief intro and what you can expect from this blog.

I love gyaru fashion, but a lot of the blogs i have been following have closed recently :'(

So i have decided to start my own and share with you my many, many purchases, inspiration and what ever else i think might interest people.

So a little about me, you will also be able to find this in my profile section

I work full time in marketing, which i love.
I live in Australia, which just makes it uber impossible to get nice clothes!
I love gyaru fashion and draw a lot of my inspiration from Japanese magazines, and anything Kawaii
I can also be a bit of a health nut sometimes, and spend alot of my time after work doing yoga

Upcoming posts:
  • Sasa haul
  • Review: Dolly wink lashes
  • Wittner online shopping experience
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment