Wednesday 21 September 2011

Yogi toes - to buy or not to buy?


 I have been doing yoga for ages now and my yoga mat is getting very old and worn, it wasn't a very good quality one to start with. I have been looking at investing in a better quality higher grip mat. As I do Power yoga (Done in High temperatures to help bring out the toxins in your body) I need a matt with a lot of grip, otherwise towards the end of the class I just can't hold any of my poses. 

     I don't really want to face plant it while trying to do downward dog!


I have noticed a few people at my yoga studio have a micro fibre towel that they practice with, Called Yogi Toes. I'm not sure if I should just get one of these or get a whole new mat, or maybe I just need to suck it up and get both.


The mat comes in a range of colours (tossing up between baby pink or baby blue) and has a silicon dots on the under side to grip to your yoga mat or floor. The micro fibre fabric allows you to keep your grip once you get a little sweaty.
Water - (aligning) has the properties of soaking and descending

KIWIMANGO
pink SKIDLESS® - in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness month in October. the goals of the DR. SUSAN LOVE RESEARCH FOUNDATION are to end breast cancer in our lifetime and to improve the quality of female health through research, education, and awareness. the DR. SUSAN LOVE RESEARCH FOUNDATION is a recipient of yogitoes® giving back 1%Title







The mats definitely aren't cheap!! selling for about  $64 USD on their website and they don't ship internationally either, which is a total pain!

so Hopefully i can get one off Amazon or Ebay, and just use this on top of my mat until it completely wears away.


If anyone is interested in Power yoga here is the Australian website:

It is heaps of fun and such a good work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment