Thursday 15 September 2011

Ruby Red shoes

As promised here is my review of www.wittner.com.au

Wittner had sent me an email recently informing me that i could receive $20 off ontop of my membership discount. Score!
I have 3 pairs of their shoes, which are excellent quality! one of which is 3 years old and still in perfect condition!

Recently scrolling the web for pics of my favourite model Tsubasa, i found this super cute shot of her with red shoes. It really made me think about buying red shoes.

Wittner have these leather snake skin looking flats, and of course like all wittner shoes they have leather inners as well so they are super comfy!!

The site is so easy to use and offers free shiping for orders over $99 in Australia. They do ship overseas for a fee. they also give you the option of refund or exchange which is always good.

The processing and shipping were so quick! it only took 2 days from order to doorstep.


The package came all neatly wrapped, the shoes were tightly packed int the box with tissue to prevent damage in transit. They even provided a receipt, which is strange coz i don't think you can return them in store.

I will post my Sasa haul and reviews this weekend, as it will be quite a big post!


No comments:

Post a Comment